New Patent #3
- Issued December 10th, 2019 is US Patent No. 10,506,317. This is quite exciting.
- The claims are directed to a wireless communication “smart” ring (formatted to be worn on the finger).
- The smart ring carries a microphone and a switch or button for “activating” the microphone.
- Unique, ergonomically-important relationship between locations of the microphone and switch is claimed.
- I firmly believe consumers will demand this ergonomic-based relationship to be part of any successful “smart” ring.